Dee wears many hats here at Sun Insurance Services and they all look good on her! She loves that her job brings something different each day! On any given day you will find Mrs. Sun hard at work on a number of projects that fall under her bailiwick of responsibilities. She might be putting the final tweaks on a direct mail piece, or pondering a fabulous marketing idea, or maybe enjoying some fun accounting task. If you don’t find her in her office, take a look across the hall, where she’ll be hanging out with Hal our Ricoh Pro C900 digital color production printer. Hal helps Dee out when she’s wearing her other hat as owner/operator of JPC, where she is the publisher of quarterly newsletters for several Central Florida homeowner associations. If you have printing needs, she and Hal would love to be of assistance! Contact her today!
Some fun facts about Dee…
- She’s the oldest of two girls.
- If she didn’t have her cushy job at Sun Insurance she’d Probably doing communications for a non-profit organization.
- Her favorite color is purple… (LSU might have a little something to do with that)
- What does she love about her job? “We constantly look for new, better ways to do things and aren’t afraid to blaze trails. We have people with real expertise in many different fields.”
- She is a huge animal lover and spends time with several animal welfare groups. The SPCA, Pawsitive Pet Photography (improving the odds dogs will be adopted by taking high quality photos of the animals), Pet Angel Network, and a lady who takes in the saddest cases and lets them live their remaining days in peace and sunshine.
She is loving wife to Mr. Sun, proud mom of Jamie, Patrick, and Christopher, and doting grandmother to a new baby girl, Aubrey.
Sun Insurance Services is an Orlando Florida based independent insurance agency serving all of the Sunshine state. If we can help you with any of your FL insurance needs, please contact us today!